Forum > General Corrado chat > Alltech project corrado !! my frist corrado..

This topic counts 1 page 1
Non registered user 3 February 2007 13:56:55
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

Hi guys,
iam Alltech crew member Ben De'bidaph and iv just brought my frist corrado !! its a 1995 vr6 in classic green with full storm spec. iam the 2nd owner !! and its only done 80k.. the back seats have never been sat in ! and yes its all standard, evan has the standard head unit.

this is all about to change tho... :lol: first thing todo was to make sure we still have a car to play with ! so we fitted a viper cat 1 alarm. its very cool with its remote start, meaning i can start the car up in the mornings keeping all the doors locked.

once the alarm was fitted i put my Alpine head unit in along with a few other shinny bits that i kept from my last car. as i do think the inside of a corrado needs updating. so it now has a momo steering wheel, chrome dial and heater surounds and a set of audi TT pedals. A custom amp install and uprated speakers will follow soon along with sound deadering the hole car.

I already have a set of O.Z racing 2 pice split rim wheels. what just need a refurb then they can go on the car along with some coilovers

then we will start on the body work with some smoothing i think ..........

theres gonna be alot more to come over the next few months in the way of videos and photos.

heres a few pics to start with.

bye bye mk3 golf gti colour concept HELLO CORRADO VR6

fitting the alarm...

out with the old alarm !!!!!!!!!!

have some more updates for you soon....................

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 3 February 2007 17:52:24
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

Hey man, that car is great! Succes with the project

Tyler Tyler from Germany (Niedersachsen) posted @ 4 February 2007 14:27:09
Database Professional

320 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6

great looking corrado!!!
hope to see the finished project once...

Auf Wiedersehen, sucka !!
www.53i-styling.de

Tyler Tyler from Germany (Niedersachsen) posted @ 14 February 2007 21:25:14
Database Professional

320 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6

any news ???

Auf Wiedersehen, sucka !!
www.53i-styling.de

jeroen jeroen from Netherlands (Overijssel) posted @ 14 February 2007 22:42:18
Database Semi-Pro

174 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60
1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

welkom and yaa bye bye type 3 and welkom the ultimate C

Non registered user 24 February 2007 12:57:39
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

Right guys its bin all go today !! we started by removing the rear badge's and rear wiper. taking the rear wipper out was more work than what its worth ! just getting the motor out was a pain :x then you have to grind away the ridge. once a metal plate is wealded up it then needs to be filled. but its half way there now. the same has been done on the rear badge's.

we then went over the hole car with a white pen and marked out the imperfections round the hole car i.e scratches dents etc.

marking out the imperfections round the hole car i.e scratches dents etc.

il have more for you guys next week.

Non registered user 9 March 2007 23:28:02
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

hi guys !! right iv done some more work on the rado today, we have taken the bumpers off as iam taking the rear towing eye out and smoothing the bumper. also the front number plate is going and being smoothed. and iam fitting mazda mx5 mirrors :lol: they took some work getting them to fit right but the end look will be really good !!! and as you need to take the door card off to get the mirrors off, i put in some sound deading into the front doors. have some more updates next week........

Jakemeister Jakemeister from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 10 March 2007 01:10:28
Database Addict

713 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

HOLY SH*T! you got porsche mirrors???

oops, mazda mirrors??

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!

60% of the time it works all the time.
-- Brian Fantana

jeroen jeroen from Netherlands (Overijssel) posted @ 11 March 2007 16:29:24
Database Semi-Pro

174 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60
1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

who man love it! great job!!!

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 11 March 2007 22:18:25
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

Uber

Non registered user 14 March 2007 23:23:58
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

thanks guys !! il have some more modding update for you soon.............

Non registered user 17 March 2007 11:04:53
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

hi guys ! right the car is almost ready for paint have de-locked the number plate suround on the boot and smoothed it ready for paint. all the paking dents have now gone ! the front number plate has been re-moved and smoothed along with the back bumper were we have lost the towing eye. heres a few pics at the stage its at now, should be ready for painting next weekend !!!!

C-BBS C-BBS from Netherlands (Gelderland) posted @ 18 March 2007 19:05:46
Database Semi-Pro

138 Topic posts
Private message

Really cool..I'll follow this project..keep it up and let me know when you're done!
Good luck!

Support all Dutch troops in the world.

jeroen jeroen from Netherlands (Overijssel) posted @ 18 March 2007 21:14:19
Database Semi-Pro

174 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60
1992 Corrado 2.9 VR6

respect man still love to see your work!
do you have register your project on the database?

Non registered user 27 March 2007 22:34:03
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

Right guys its almost time !!!! the car is ready for paint its all bin preped now, along with a few other bits what are being colour coded at the same time, the engine cover has bin smoothed and is now ready for paint along with a set of de-locked door handles and the rear number plate suround is also now ready for paint. plus i will be colour codeing a de-badged front grill. the whole car has now bin sound deaded 2 !!!!

And have a look at the custom Alltech induction kit fitted ! it has a ABD Racing top intake pipe then a 3inch intake pipe down under the bumper with a green cottern air filter. il have a video up soon so you can here the stunning sound it makes !!

heres a few pics, will have more of it in paint tomorrow...........................

bumpers all ready with black guide coat.

all ready for paint !!

whole car is now sound deaded.

Alltech induction kit.

Non registered user 2 April 2007 23:19:32
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

right guys sorry for taking so long to get some pics up ! but heres a sneeky look of whats to come... the car has all bin painted and looks so sweet. but i cant show you pics of the car without the wheels on and the coilovers on. today we replaced the rear axle bushes with powerflex ones and both front wish bones with new OEM ones. the FK konigsport coilovers are going on tomorrow and then the car will all be set up. once the coilovers are on the wheels will go on the car !!!! i also have waiting to be fited a set of all red rear lights and a set of smoked Ecode's front lights. iv also got a set of areo wippers to go on. il have more for you guys in the next few days...........

porsche d90s to go on !!! 8inch wide all round with toyo t1r rubber !!!

Non registered user 2 April 2007 23:22:05
Database Noobie

9 Topic posts
Private message

right guys sorry for taking so long to get some pics up ! but heres a sneeky look of whats to come... the car has all bin painted and looks so sweet. but i cant show you pics of the car without the wheels on and the coilovers on. today we replaced the rear axle bushes with powerflex ones and both front wish bones with new OEM ones. the FK konigsport coilovers are going on tomorrow and then the car will all be set up. once the coilovers are on the wheels will go on the car !!!! i also have waiting to be fited a set of all red rear lights and a set of smoked Ecode's front lights. iv also got a set of areo wippers to go on. il have more for you guys in the next few days...........

porsche d90s to go on !!! 8inch wide all round with toyo t1r rubber !!!!

This topic counts 1 page 1