Forum > General Corrado chat > very rare VW motorsport Corrado for sale!

This topic counts 1 page 1
M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 23 March 2009 17:31:38
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?lang=de&id=110491563&pageNumber=8&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=25200&makeModelVariant1.modelId=12&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=&tabNumber=2

The very rare VW motorsport 16VG60 with original bodykit from VW Motorsport is for sale now on Ebay!

Originally owned by VW Motorsport from 1990-1995 and rebuilt from the ground up. Motorsport built the custom body kit and put a LTD 1.8 G60 16V motor in it. This car is NOT registered in the German system and customs and import duties are the responsibility of the buyer. Car does NOT have TUV/AU, that is also the responsibility of the buyer. I have all of the original documentation (Fahrzeugbrief) as well as paperwork on any and all modifications made to the car since 1997. Modifications I have made are a full Koni coil-over adjustable ride/height suspension, supersprint exhaust system (CAT-back), K&N mass airflow intake. The car has a brand new paint job and recently underwent a complete body overhaul and is in prime condition. The engine currently needs a rebuild as it does not perform at the level it should due to high KM and sitting unused in a garage for 3 years. There is much more then I can list here about the car due to limited space, contact is a must for additionals.

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 23 March 2009 18:03:58
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

I hate the "Integra-style front lights" and overall bodykit, but the engine is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G60Jisoel G60Jisoel from U.S.A. (Ohio) posted @ 23 March 2009 20:31:50
Database Noobie

14 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-skidmarks- -skidmarks- from U.S.A. (New Jersey) posted @ 23 March 2009 21:14:33
Database Noobie

7 Topic posts
Private message

1989 Corrado 1.8 G60

i thought that car was crashed and totaled

"You can have my Corrado when you pry it from My Cold, Dead, Hands!"
http://groups.myspace.com/vwcorradoowners

This topic counts 1 page 1