Forum > General Corrado chat > Corrado of the week

This topic counts 1 page 1
york york from Switzerland (Ticino) posted @ 4 June 2009 02:19:29
Database Noobie

4 Topic posts
Private message

1994 Corrado 2.9 VR6

This week C Database Team shows the really fantastic "Corrado of the week" in the homepage, but it is better perhaps to change title with: "wreck of the week", at least I understand that I am not idiot

M4RTiN M4RTiN from Netherlands (Friesland) posted @ 4 June 2009 09:03:21
Database Addict

962 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado R32
1989 Corrado 1.9 TDI

The Corrado of the week is completely random at the moment, we didn't give this priority because our little time wich we DO have is put into the shirts for example.

In the near future we will make a link between Corrado ratings and Corrado of the week.

In the meantime i would appreciate if you don't call original Corrado's wrecks because in every Corrado lies beauty like for example yours.

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 4 June 2009 13:25:47
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

No need to "fight" my friends...Both of you are right, one the one hand, york has a point and it would be great the Database-team show their recognition to some owners here that have spend a lot of money, time and energy to make their Corrado's nice looking etc, but one the other hand beauty is "in the eye of the beholder", right??? Everybody have different tastes...

On the other hand i totally understand what M4RTiN said. These guys (administrators) have make a lot of nice things for us, and still do, they have tried their best to improve this site for us Now, if some stuff still need work, it depends from us (the users) to point them, and make some usefull critisism and advices Cheers my friends

This topic counts 1 page 1