Forum > General Corrado chat > can any 1 help me????//

This topic counts 1 page 1
mikeyj mikeyj from United Kingdom (South-England) posted @ 2 August 2009 22:36:54
Database Noobie

2 Topic posts
Private message

1994 Corrado 2.0 16V

iv got a 2.0 16v rado im havein problems with my spoiler windows and sunroof
does any 1 know if they are all on the same fuse my morrors are workin when u push the window bottons all u hear is clickin for the bk drivers side iv took the card off and the motor is in there but all it does is clicks watcan i do????

Tornado Tornado from Cyprus (Cyprus) posted @ 3 August 2009 10:20:39
Database Addict

517 Topic posts
Private message

1990 Corrado 1.8 G60

They are all typical Corrado problems... For the spoiler try cleaning the motor with some WD-40 and if that doesn't work, maybe its a faulty module. For the windows, since u can hear the click (it means that it sends power) so probably faulty or weak motor (switches are not prone to breaking). The sunroof is an expensive item to fix if something inside is broken for example bad/bended guides, but there could be several things that can go wrong. I would suggest searching the Vortex faq for these problems, but they are related to each other that's for sure Maybe someone else here can be of more help and good luck

mikeyj mikeyj from United Kingdom (South-England) posted @ 3 August 2009 17:21:56
Database Noobie

2 Topic posts
Private message

1994 Corrado 2.0 16V

thanxs im ganna give it a go again on friday do u have any idea where the fuse is for the spoiler

MacFly MacFly from Netherlands (Noord-Brabant) posted @ 3 August 2009 18:41:20
Database Semi-Pro

148 Topic posts
Private message

1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6

Have the same problem with my left mirror. Also hear the clicking sound. Already changed a motor by a second hand spare part (worked when removed from donor car). But still no movement, just the clicking sound. Could it have something to do with the wiring? Greetz Johan

This topic counts 1 page 1